Tuesday, November 20, 2007

On a Lighter Note...

... it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! We are putting our decorations up today because the kiddos just could not wait a day longer. It is a much lighter time around here for me, too.

I pulled out my old piano books (with notes from my teacher from December of 1978!) and played every Christmas tune I know. This is good for the soul... Steve, I'm sure you know this already!

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement on that less-than-pleasant blog post from yesterday. Friends are friends even if you've never seen their face! Pretty cool.

__________

On a blog note... for some reason an old post was posted with today's date on it in my Bloglines feed. What is up with that?

1 comment:

Holly (me.) said...

If everyday were rosy, how would you know to fully appreciate the goodness? Friends love and pray for you on the less-than-stellar days, and we will celebrate your joys from the sidelines as you run the race. (My sippy cup probably has something stronger than water in it, but it IS half full still.)